Sponsor an Elmer
Sponsorship is a fantastic way to support Brian House Children’s Hospice whilst boosting your brand awareness and reputation amongst customers, stakeholders and supporters.
Elmer’s Big Parade Blackpool would not be possible without the support of local business and companies.
Sponsorship of the trail offers an excellent and unique return on investment, with a variety of levels to meet the needs and objectives of your business. We invite your company, employees and customers to be inspired, get imaginative and celebrate Blackpool in the town’s biggest free art event.Register your Interest Download a pack
Be part of a truly amazing event
- Raise brand awareness of your business or organisation in a unique and memorable way through association with this high-profile event
- Gain significant pre and post event media exposure to the local community, as well as the eight weeks during the trail
- Showcase and bring mass footfall to your place of business, latest developments and your local community
- Support a project which reaches across communities, environment, art and well-being
- Associate your company with a design from one of our selected Elmer artists and support the creative sector
- Showcase your own corporate creativity and engage your staff, customers and associates with your uniquely designed sculpture
- Benefit from an association with your own ‘feel good’ stories in the media, internal communications and trade publications
- Play an important part in animating your town and creating an unforgettable atmosphere for spring 2024
- Create a lasting legacy at the end of the trail when your sculpture is auctioned off to raise funds for Brian House Children’s Hospice
More exciting information on our sponsorship packages is available in our sponsorship pack. To speak to us about our sponsorship opportunities, please complete the below enquiry form.
Our partners & sponsors
A Wild in Art Event
Wild in Art is the leading producer of spectacular public art events and creative projects which enrich, entertain, inform and connect communities – giving people of all ages a voice through art.Find out more